Your local service for Carpet Cleaning Bentleigh, 3204
Black Gold Carpet Cleaning Bentleigh is your local carpet cleaning specialist. We are a local family owned and operated business servicing all areas, including East Bentleigh, 3165 and Bentleigh West. Our technicians are IICRC qualified and offer great service and results every time as well as specialising in spot and stain removal. As we don’t use contractors or pay franchise fees, we can offer really affordable rates to all Bentleigh carpet cleaning customers. Our staff are happy to arrange a time to suit you and we can arrange weekend or after hours bookings to accommodate homes, and businesses. Our standard hours are Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Bentleigh – why you should call us…
- We use hot water extraction (carpet steam cleaning) to remove ingrained dirt and bacteria from your carpet and upholstery, leaving them clean and fresh, but most importantly hygienic!
- All of our quotes include pre spray, spot treatments, steam cleaning and deodourising. However, Stain treatments and fabric protection are additional costs which can be quoted on site.
- We love our neighborhood and the planet, so we make sure our detergents are environmentally friendly and locally manufactured. This also ensures the safety of your family and pets.
- Where ever possible we source locally distributed cleaning supplies and equipment, to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Fully trained, experienced and insured
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our work
Bentleigh carpet cleaning services
As well as carpet steam or dry cleaning, our other services in Bentleigh, include;
- rug cleaning
- mattress cleaning
- upholstery cleaning
- leather lounge cleaning
- spot and stain removal
- water damage restoration.
- Tile cleaning
Things we love about Bentleigh
GESAC– we love to swim and the kids love the slides! Centre Road shopping, family dinners at Bentleigh RSL or The Boundary, Aquastar Swim School, All Stars Karate, Bentleigh West Primary School, Allnut Park, Halley Park, Bentleigh Market, Bentleigh Library and King George Reserve, East Bentleigh Strikers, Bentleigh Foorball Club, Bentleigh Greens and The Boundary Hotel on East Boundary Road.
Did you know that Bentleigh was named after the very “colourful” politician, Thomas Bent? Bent was a property developer who owned numerous properties in the Brighton area. From 1881- 1883 he was the Commisioner for Works and Railways and he used his position to extend the railway from Caulfield to Cheltenham and thereby enormously increasing the value of his properties!
“I would highly recommend Yasser for any cleaning job, great work, great guy, highly recommended.”