We highly recommend commercial carpet cleaning in Melbourne, by our fully trained and qualified technicians. We can clean the soft furnishings in all manner of commercial premises, from offices to shops, hotels, restaurants, schools and clubs. Regular carpet cleaning will not only keep your work space looking good, but also helps prolong the life of your carpet. First impressions count as they say! Providing a clean, well maintained environment for you customers is a great start. Call us for a quote or to arrange an inspection!
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
- In most cases, we can quote over the phone, however we can also inspect your property before quoting, if your prefer. This is a free service. When quoting, we consider many factors such as, the age and condition of the carpet, the amount of foot traffic, stains or damage, and the overall size of the area to be cleaned. Our commercial carpet cleaning rates are charged by the SQM. We try to keep our prices as competitive as possible and offer discounts for larger properties. On average we charge $2.50 per SQM (ex GST).
- Once you accept the quote and arrange a booking, we will do a walk through with you to determine the best method of carpet cleaning for your premises. Generally, steam cleaning is the best method for commercial carpet cleaning, as the volume of traffic means carpets require deep cleaning. We always pre-spray and use a spot treatment. If carpets are heavily soiled,they may require agitation, to ensure soil is loosened from the carpet fibre. Then, we steam clean carpets and extract the dirt. All of our detergents are environmentally friendly and deodourising is always free for Melbourne commercial carpet cleaning clients.
- We have both portable and truck mounted cleaning systems for all sized properties. If your access is restricted or above ground floor then the portable machine will be the best option. If you are ground floor and have drive way access, then we might decide that the truck mount is suitable.
- Because we understand commercial properties cannot always afford much downtime due to wet carpet. We can happily arrange weekend or after hours appointments, to ensure your staff and customers are not inconvenienced by the carpet steam cleaning.
- To prepare for carpet cleaning we may ask you to move all paper and smaller items such as waste baskets up onto the desks. If you have a regular office cleaner, then we would also ask to ensure they vacuum before we come.
- We are fully insured with Public Liability Insurance and IICRC Certified