It’s Official! Cleaning is an essential service during this COVID-19 Pandemic – we are open for restricted bookings.
SPECIAL OFFER: Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all of our carpet and upholstery cleaning services now includes FREE anti bacterial/anti viral treatment. This treatment was previously $20 /room or seat and is now completely FREE to all of our customers.”
Cleaning is your best weapon of defence – we use a 3 in 1 cleaning method, utilising the santising properties of heat (steam), detergent (sufactant) and disinfectant (anti viral & anti bacterial) to reduce the risk of contagion, while also caring for your carpet and furnishings.
- We have successfully completed all available Australian Government Health Department, online training modules for COVID-19 infection control.
- At Black Gold Carpet Cleaning we take the safety of our staff and customers very seriously.
- We will comply with all recommendations issued to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
- To protect you and our staff, our technicians are washing hands, using hand sanitiser between every job.
- Our technicians will wear masks as a mandatory requirement and gloves as required
- To comply with social distancing restrictions, we guarantee our technicians will maintain a distance of 1.5 meters and you do not need to be in the same room while they are steam cleaning.
- We clean and disinfect all our equipment with, a professional-grade disinfectant. The disinfectant we use, is the only Australian product proven to actually kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Please move all smaller items of furniture off carpeted areas, before we arrive so that our contact with surfaces in your home is minimised.
- We would greatly appreciate it if you could give your carpet a quick vacuum before we arrive, as unlike our steam cleaning equipment, vacuum cleaners are difficult to clean between jobs.
- None of our workers have traveled overseas in the past 14 days, nor have they knowingly been in contact with anyone who has been overseas or who have tested positive to COVID-19.
- We will continue to monitor our staff with health and temperature checks.
Your health and safety is our major concern and we care about all of customers. By the same token, we would appreciate it, if you could please let us know by phone immediately if anyone in your family have any symptoms of covid19 or is feeling unwell. We will happily reschedule your booking to a later date.
Contact us to book or for any questions
Or Call on 0403 254 080