Our Mattress Cleaning Melbourne service will help you breathe easier and get a better night’s sleep. Beds are prime real estate for dust mites and other little nasties and when you think about it, we spend a third of our lives with these uninvited bedfellows! While we sleep, we shed dead skin which makes it way into our bedding and mattresses. Dust mites thrive on this food source and some people are allergic to the resulting waste. As if that wasn’t bad enough…the warmth and moisture from our bodies provides the perfect environment for mould and bacteria to grow and these too can set off Allergic Reactions and respiratory problems.
What can you do to prolong the life of your mattress and help keep dust mites and allergens at bay?
4 ways Mattress cleaning melbourne to keep your mattress healthy
- Regularly vacuum the surface of the mattress, at least once every week or two.
- Turn you mattress regularly
- Blot spills immediately, as once they dry they can be much harder to remove.
- Have your mattress professionally cleaned every 6 months
- Always use a mattress protector and make sure you wash this protector regularly