Our Melbourne rug cleaning service can come to you and clean onsite in your own home or office. Your rugs will always be treated with care and be cleaned with the appropriate products and processes, by our rug cleaning specialists. We can clean commercially made synthetic and wool rugs as well as some handmade oriental ones as well.
Beautiful floor coverings can drastically alter the look and feel of any room. It is important to keep them looking their best, so make sure you have your rugs, professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
Rug Cleaning Process
- Please ensure rugs are pre vacuumed before we come so that visible dirt and dust is removed from the surface of the rug.
- Before starting the cleaning process, we conduct a thorough inspection to determine if the rug is suitable for on-site cleaning. Most commercially manufactured rugs are suitable for steam cleaning
- Next we discuss any issues we find with you and ensure the rug pre treat any spots or stains.
- Then our non toxic steam cleaning process is used to remove dirt, stains and odour from your rug.
- Rugs will usually take around 3-4 hours to dry if there is plenty of good ventilation, such as open windows and heating on or fans to move the air. Wool rugs do take a little longer to dry than synthetic ones.
- Off-site rug washes are a fantastic service but they do cost considerably more than on site cleaning. If you are budget conscious, but still want fantastic service and results consider calling a residential carpet cleaning specialists in Melbourne or a commercial carpet cleaner such as Black Gold. A good idea to save time and money is getting your rugs and carpets or upholstery cleaned at the same time.